Saturday, January 21, 2012

Today, I attended an inter-collegiate sportsfest to play table tennis. I was supposed to have an appointment in the morning but I had to cancel it since they said we'd leave at 8am. It turned out that people were missing so instead we had to leave at 9:15 am. While I was waiting, I read a book but I felt really sleepy so I drank of Vita500, with Sunny on the label, which I had in my bag. Sunny "the energy pill" made me feel more awake. However, my performance during the games couldn't have been worse. I'd say it was the worst event in terms of wins. We won on the elimination rounds as a group but I lost in the women's singles event. I also lost on the semis causing our team to get eliminated since the mixed doubles also lost. I'm a bit sad, but not  that much since I really didn't expect us to win. There were many good players there making me think of training more. An idea just occurred to me: I want to train in China or Germany or anywhere overseas. I don't know, it's just an idea which is not likely possible. Anyway, I'll try to look for more SNSD-endorsed products. My stock of Vita500 is rapidly disappearing-I have come to fancy the drink. One drink isn't quite enough to quench one's thirst.


No comments:

Post a Comment