Thursday, January 12, 2012

So, I really felt tired  after we dissected a toad for today's Bio class. Every time the toad moved, I got so surprised that I almost lost my grip on it. Anyway, after arriving in the dorm and taking dinner, I drank a bottle of Vita 500 with Jessica on it. I felt a tad bit energized but I would've been more energized if I heard their vitamin song while drinking it.





On a different note, last Sunday I passed by a Korean grocery to grab some breakfast after attending mass. So I got an ice cream, coffee and something that looked like a dozo. I know this doesn't seem snsd-related but it actually is. This is the first instance that I found a Vita 500 bottle. However, I didn't buy it because I wasn't sure what flavor it was and it the labels didn't have SNSD on them. I might buy a box of Vita 500 tomorrow. :) Please look forward to my future posts and please promote this blog to other SONEs. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment