Friday, January 13, 2012

So this morning I woke up late and had to rush. I had banana milk in the morning during breakfast. It tasted a bit like bubble gum and not very banana-ish. Still, it tasted okay. After preparing for school, I took a bottle of Vita 500 with Yoona on the label to drink in case I get sleepy during my first class.





The Vita 500 kept me awake for awhile but I did doze off for a few minutes. I then downed another bottle and realized that I actually liked the taste of Vita 500 after consuming four bottles in a week. I drank a Vita 500 with Sunny on the label after lunch. Also, I bought a box of Vita 500 this morning and the only bottle I'm missing is HyoYeon's. Will keep looking for it and please look forward to my future posts.


Just tonight after dinner, I also drank a bottle of Vita 500 with Sooyoung on the label. :)


cf (banana milk): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhixsyXw7S0

No comments:

Post a Comment