Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The first one: Samyang Ramyun!

So I started this thing on Dec. 14, 2011. I was browsing in the foreign food section when I accidentally came upon Samyang Ramyun. I was so elated that I bought one even though I rarely eat noodles. I have been trying to find this specific brand ever since SNSD's cf was released in 2010. The ramen didn't disappoint me. It was spicy and it tasted good. Then an idea hit me. I should try all the food products that SNSD endorses to show my support for them. The idea of making a blog about it just came to me this January. So that is the story of how this blog was conceived. I'll be posting pics of food products I've tried and their respective cfs. So Nyuh Shi Dae hwaiting!


cf:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyFFKrxW95E&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment