Thursday, April 12, 2012

Samyang Ramyun (again)

Ok, so I had Samyang Ramyun for my uber late lunch. Sorry, I really can't seem to find anymore Soshi food products. So, here are some pics.








I had a hard time eating it since it was so hot and I was already so hungry. It still tasted good, but I felt that the first time I ate it, it tasted much better. So, this is what happens when you have a very late lunch:



(Sorry about the pic, my laptop's bluetooth has some problem) Anyway, I wasn't playing with my food- it was purely coincidental. :)) Also, I just realized that I'm wearing the same shirt as last time I ate Samyang Ramyun. :o See you next time guys!

Oh, I still can't find a Hyoyeon Vita500. Maybe there'll be one on 3G. So excited to but the jap repackage album and maybe even AAGG in Phuket. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment