Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ice Cream

So, I wasn't trolling when I said I'd update much later. I just found myself in a Korean grocery due to my mistake. I rode the wrong jeepney and ended up in Malate Church, so I had to walk home. I bought four Korean ice creams. I was a bit happy that I found the ice cream that Juyeon from After School in Invincible Youth ate. See, it's still Soshi-related. Ever since I watched that ep, I've wanted to get my hands on that specific Korean ice cream. So, below are the pics.





I scourged the store for Miero, but found none. Also, they don't have Vita500, only Vita500 Gold. I even saw the tomato juice again- Eew, I ain't touching that ever again. I saw Yoona and Tiffany outside the store. They were on Sky Cable's poster about Korean channels. So, see you in a month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment