Friday, April 13, 2012

Finally

I feel so elated right now I could jump through the roof- which is 2 floor up by the way. Aaaaaahhhh, I can't believe it. Good thing, I broke free from my bashfulness for just a moment to turn around the bottles. So can you guess what I just found? ...


....




......






.......




I found a Hyoyeon Vita500 bottle. It's like all my frustrations are gone-just momentarily- and I can't stop grinning. Oh My Gosh! I found it. After a long and very thorough search for this Vita500 variant, I finally got my hands on it. Just in time for the 3G actually. So no need to look for it there anymore. Ah, I'm so happy. If you saw me right now, you'd think I'm an idiot for smiling like crazy. :)) Anyway, here are the pics.




So, there are many pics because this is such a rare find. :D I'm just so happy. Also, while I was exiting the grocery store I saw a Vita500 box with Yoona on it which made me realize that the boxes have a random member on. I've got a box with Yuri on it.






I'm so happy. Now, I've got all nine of their Vita500 bottles. I have no plan to collect the other edition-which I have only one bottle of- because my mom might ask me how much it costs. :)) I'm so proud of myself for collecting them- lol. A few months ago, I never even thought I could find a single bottle. I've also decided to improvise for this blog. Like, for example, snsd endorses Miero Fiber but I can't find one, so I'll just purchase another variant of Miero. Same goes for Lipton, I can't exactly find the variant they are endorsing-maybe it's only available in Japan- so I'll just purchase the Milk tea that aren't in tetra packs. It upsets me though that they only sell the milk tea in packs so I haven't been able to buy one 'cause I feel that I can't finish it. So, that's it for now. I'll be posting my report on 3G tomorrow. Hope I get to stay there the whole day. I'll also update with Woongjin tomorrow. Till next time! See you all. Thanks for visiting my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment