Monday, March 11, 2013

Sorry

Guys, sorry for being MIA in months. I haven't had anything to post related to the theme of this blog.
I'll try the domino's pizza in April 'cause I still don't have sufficient funds. I have to save up for the 2nd jessture pb and I still have to pay for a lot of season 1 starcards, so domino's has to wait.

Last sat, during Taeyeon's birthday, I attended the celebration in Donday along with other ssfph people. It was enjoyable as usual and I met new and old friends. I got some free ice cream from Aiki (I'm not sure with the name) too. Thanks :) I also got free drinks from Rae-rae! Thank you Rae! In line with that, I promise not to drink ever again because the day after I got a bad stomachache and I was sore all throughout. 0_0

The past year, I've attended all bday gathering starting from SunYoon's except for Seohyun's. It was nice knowing SONEs. :)

Hope to meet more of you soon. Soshi fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment